Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Dedicated SMP Server. Do you have what it takes? Ip: mysticcraft.no-ip.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evilleprikan4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterK51
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
MasterK51

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey Evil me and josh need to talk to you about something. It's about our server and your server. If you read this please post something.
Back to top Go down
Evilleprikan4
Owner
Owner
Evilleprikan4

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:43 am

Ok what do we need to talk about?
Back to top Go down
JoshLS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
JoshLS

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 am

Well Evil as you may or may not know MasterK51 and I have made a server. Right now the server mainly is creative but we have added a survival world which is not all that great at the moment. This is the big part though... We were thinking of using your server as survival... What I mean by that is this: We use your map as the survival world and I install al off the plugins that we had on Skillcraft and you can maybe send me the config files with a list of the plugins as well. I think this would be a great idea to merge our servers because we have somewhat implemented a way to succeed maximum uptime. If you would kindly reply to this post with your answer I will be really pleased whether its a yes or no. Keep in mind this would help both of our servers and of course you and Aleo will be owners.

PS: I have also found a way so that we both have access to the server folder at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://chatxj.webs.com/
Evilleprikan4
Owner
Owner
Evilleprikan4

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 am

Yes that'll work but let's wait for the new bukkit update to come out for minecraft 1.0.0
Back to top Go down
JoshLS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
JoshLS

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:55 am

Yes of course, I wasn't planning on this happening for a short while probably about two weeks because vetert, MasterK and I are doing a small survival server where we want to make a legit journey to the end. I thank you for accepting the offer. Believe me you are a lot better at coding these YML configs than me thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://chatxj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Evilleprikan4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evilleprikan4   Evilleprikan4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evilleprikan4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SkillCraft HQ :: Announcements-
Jump to: