Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Dedicated SMP Server. Do you have what it takes? Ip: mysticcraft.no-ip.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamachi Server

Go down 
+4
kmv456
JoshLS
MasterK51
Evilleprikan4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilleprikan4
Owner
Owner
Evilleprikan4

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 am

Now I've been trying to fix this, but nothing seems to be working.. I am running the server on Hamachi, so if you want try it out, download Hamachi, open it, then try to connect to the IP of 5.206.52.13

The password is skillcraft
Back to top Go down
MasterK51
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
MasterK51

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:44 am

i can't get on it using the ip
Back to top Go down
Evilleprikan4
Owner
Owner
Evilleprikan4

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Did you donwload Hamachi?
Back to top Go down
JoshLS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
JoshLS

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm

On Hamachi it says the network does not exist
Back to top Go down
http://chatxj.webs.com/
kmv456
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
kmv456

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Were do you download hamachi?
Back to top Go down
kmv456
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
kmv456

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 pm

It sais it doesnt exist
Back to top Go down
FRS360
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FRS360

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 pm

What is a Hamachi Server?
Back to top Go down
Evilleprikan4
Owner
Owner
Evilleprikan4

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 pm

ok my bad... the server name is SkillCraft, and the password is skillcraft (and yes caps matter)

but i think you type in 5.206.52.13 for the server ip in minecraft... but make sure to connect to skillcraft w/ hamachi first
Back to top Go down
FRS360
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FRS360

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:02 am

how can i download the hamachi server?
Back to top Go down
Jaark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jaark

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 am

Hamachi establishes a completely virtual, completely secure, wide-area LAN through its servers. One of the downsides of this is that the server will not be able to be found at all, by this i mean it wont be on mcserverlist.net - where i found this server or the official minecraft server list, for example. The only way you can find it is if the network ip and passwords are posted on something or are given to you.

You can download Hamachi here - https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/download.aspx. When the page appears after clicking this link, Accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box at the bottom of the screen (as shown below)
Hamachi Server Untitl10
And click the Unmanaged Mode 'Download Now' button (If you are running with Mac Or Other, click the Download Mac OS X version link) as shown below [click the spoiler].
Spoiler:
Your Hamachi will start downloading. Once downloaded, its just a matter of installing it, starting it up (this will take a while the first time of use) filling out details, and connecting to the SkillCraft hamachi server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaarks-website.webs.com
Oblivious Tom

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 am

I have hamachi set up and connected but i still cant connect on minecraft
Back to top Go down
Jaark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jaark

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 am

Doesnt seem like the server is up :\
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Its not working. If I type the ip you gave us, and the password as skillcraft? Ok... so Network ID is the ip u gave us, and password is skillcraft? This is confusing...
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 pm

uh... network id Skillcraft and password skillcraft says password rejected... help?
Back to top Go down
Jaark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jaark

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Guys its pretty simple on how to connect, seriously.
Evilleprikan4 wrote:
ok my bad... the server name is SkillCraft, and the password is skillcraft (and yes caps matter)

but i think you type in 5.206.52.13 for the server ip in minecraft... but make sure to connect to skillcraft w/ hamachi first

This means the Hamachi Network id is 'SkillCraft' (case sensitive), and the password for the Network id is 'skillcraft' (case sensitive), And once connected to the Network id, type '5.206.52.13' into the minecraft multiplayer ip to connect to the server!

Here ill simplify it even more.
1) Open and turn on Hamachi
2) Connect to the SkillCraft network in Hamachi by typing in SkillCraft (case sensitive) in to ip feild and skillcraft (case sensitive) into the password feild.
3) Leave Hamachi running and start Minecraft, and enter 5.206.52.13 into the Multiplayer ip feild.
4) Connect and play on the SkillCraft server.
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

oops i forgot the capital c... Razz well now im connected but i still cant get on in minecraft
Back to top Go down
Jaark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jaark

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Mustn't still have it running
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 pm

by that do you mean that i dont have hamachi running or that the server isnt up right now?
Back to top Go down
Jaark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jaark

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

server. i cant connect on this laptop so im only guessing.
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm

ok well its time for me to go fly a bit on Flight Simulator, so ill check after im done.
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

OMG my cities gone. The servers outdated or something, so a lot of stuff missing. the jails not there either. scratch i hope this is fixed, as i put weeks of work into it. It would NOT be good for it to simply... "disappear". NEEDS to be fixed. My city is at stake... and i really want my city Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamachi Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi Server   Hamachi Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamachi Server
Page 1 of 1