Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Dedicated SMP Server. Do you have what it takes? Ip: mysticcraft.no-ip.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Connect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chadcoakley

Can't Connect Empty
PostSubject: Can't Connect   Can't Connect Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:53 am

I'm guessing that the server is down, but you never know. The error message that pops up is "Failed to Connect to the Server Connection Refused: connect". I wonder if the server is really down though, since i would have thought others would have posted something by now. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? Anyway, I might not be on all that much since I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday for a week.
Back to top Go down
vlushy11
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
vlushy11

Can't Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Connect   Can't Connect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Yep, I'm having the exact same problem. Same error message too. Its been almost two weeks now, and minecraft is getting so boring!!! Sad I need skillcraft so much... Razz Well, I hope it comes back online soon, or maybe its closed for good? I certainly hope not! Anyways, thats that, and we just have to hope it comes back soon. What a Face
Back to top Go down

Can't Connect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: