Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Dedicated SMP Server. Do you have what it takes? Ip: mysticcraft.no-ip.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aleo1997 - The Mayor of DC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord_Aleo1997
Lord
Lord
Lord_Aleo1997

Aleo1997 - The Mayor of DC Empty
PostSubject: Aleo1997 - The Mayor of DC   Aleo1997 - The Mayor of DC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 am

Hey guys, I just waned to intrduce myself, I'm aleo1997 but you can just call me aleo or Alex. I have been with this server for approximately 2 to 3 months now, I discovered this server through my buddy Chris (evilleprikan4, the owner) and I've been loving it ever since. I'm a football player who loves the colts cause my dads an Indiana boy and I love to be helful, so if you ever need something I'll be there to flatten land, or give you a block, or whatevr you need! I hope you enjoy the server and my many creations like the whithouse, pyramid, wild west arena, and my personal favorite, the capital building, and soon to be the treasury as well. So I will see you guys in the server and if you have any questions for me, I'll give you an answer. So see ya on the server and have fun!

P.S. Don't forget to run for mayor of neurek or terrorvale in the coming month of April (election day undecided)
Back to top Go down

Aleo1997 - The Mayor of DC
Page 1 of 1